Episode #2: The 9-year-old Mortician | The Wealth Blueprint | Ep 2 w/ Christie K
The 9-year-old Mortician | The Wealth Blueprint | Ep 2 w/ Christie K
Christie K, a mortician and advocate for generational wealth, shares her journey and insights on the intersection of family and finance. She emphasizes the importance of intentionality, prayer, and following God's guidance. Christie discusses her experience in the funeral home industry, overcoming challenges, and educating families. She highlights the significance of teaching her daughter about wealth and success, focusing on mindset and intention. Christie's story is a testament to the power of faith and perseverance in achieving personal and financial goals. She also discusses her nonprofit, the Christie K Foundation, which supports aspiring and current entrepreneurs.
- Wealth and success are relative and defined by the ability to do what you want every day without financial constraints.
- Being intentional in business means serving God's people through education and empathy.
- Following intuition and relying on prayer can guide decisions and actions.
- Supporting and uplifting your partner in their entrepreneurial journey is crucial for success.
- Giving back through first fruits, tithing, alms, and offering can lead to abundance and blessings.
Follow Phillip: @askphillip
Follow Derek: @thedearsonpodcast
Produced by The Dear Son, Network and WBMS Media
These conversations from the intersection of Family and Finance are long overdue. We hope that you enjoy this episode and the others that will be released weekly (Wednesday).
Also, if you've made it this far, don't forget to:
1. Subscribe to the channel ✅
2. Turn on the notifications 🔔
3. Like this video 👍
4. Leave a comment 💬
5. Share this content with someone who needs it 📤